Senior research officer, PhD
Date of birth: April 15, 1984
2006 - M.Sc., Radiophysical faculty, University of Nizhny Novgorod
2009 - Ph.D., supervisor - V.I. Nekorkin
Nonlinear dynamics, complex dynamical networks
Professional career and traineeships:
2002 г. - present - Institute of Applied Physics
2012 - 2013 - RIKEN Brain Science Institute, Tokyo, visiting researcher
2014 - 2015 - Humboldt University Berlin, visiting researcher
2016 - Technical University Berlin, visiting lecturer
Awards and grants:
2017 - medal of the Russian Academy of Sciences for young researchers
2016 - grant of the President of Russia for young researchers
2014 - initiative grand of the Russian Foundation for Basic Research
2012 - scholarship of the President of Russia for young researchers
More than 30 papers in reviewed journals, 3 book chapters, 1 patent
- Klinshov V.V., Nekorkin V.I., Kurths J. Stability threshold approach for complex dynamical systems. New Journal of Physics. 18, 013004, 2016.
- Franovic, I., Klinshov V.V. Slow rate fluctuations in a network of noisy neurons with coupling delay. Europhysics Letters 116, 48002, 2016.
- Klinshov V.V., Lücken L., Shchapin D.S., Nekorkin V.I., Yanchuk S. Multistable jittering in oscillators with pulsatile delayed feedback. Physical Review Letters. 114, 178103, 2015.
- Klinshov V., Franovic I. Mean-field dynamics of a random neural network with noise. Physical Review E. 92, 062813, 2015.
- Klinshov V.V., Teramae J., Nekorkin V.I., Fukai T. Dense neuron clustering explains connectivity statistics in cortical microcircuits. PloS ONE. 9, e94292, 2014.
- Klinshov V.V., Shchapin D.S., Nekorkin V.I. Cross-frequency synchronization of oscillators with time-delayed coupling. Physical Review E. 90, 042923, 2014.
- Klinshov V.V., Nekorkin V.I. Synchronization of delay-coupled oscillator networks. Physics-Uspekhi, 56, 1217, 2013.
- Klinshov V.V., Nekorkin V.I. Synchronization of time-delay coupled pulse oscillators. Chaos, Solitons and Fractals. 44, . pp. 98-107, 2011.